Bulldog Spotlight: Anais Martinez
1. What is the last song you listened to on your iPod?
"The Fighter" by Gym Class Heroes.
2. If you could visit any city or country, which would you choose?
3. Who is your favorite athlete?
4. What is your dream job?
5. If your life were to be made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
6. If you weren't playing volleyball at PCC, what other sport would you like to play?
7. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
(It's pronounced Ann-Eye-Ese) I wouldn't. I like my name, because it is so unique, and wouldn't change it for the world.
8. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. What's the theme song to your life?
"Who We Are" by Ryan Calhoun
10. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
No pets growing up. But if I were to get one, it'd be a bunny.
11. If you went on a reality show, which one would it be, and why would you win?
MTV's "The Challenge." I would win, because I love to compete and I hate to lose. Also, I love physical challenges, so I would never give up.
12. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, which is your favorite and why?
Summer, because you know there will be plenty of sunny days ....
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What is the last thing you read?
"The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold.
15. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Pain is weakness leaving the body." - USMC Gen. Lewis B. Puller